Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Dump's Anniversary Reading List

by singerz

Many of you said we wouldn’t make it. By many of you, I mean that guy I bumped into on the train a year ago. Well, you stinky little man with small hands, screw you. We lasted a year and are going strong. And no, I didn’t forget the Garbage Dump’s one year anniversary. I’m just mad that Mink never takes me out anymore. The first few months were great, but since then I feel like he takes me for granted.

Anyway, in honor of our anniversary, I have put together a reading list of books I either wish existed or I want to write myself. Feel free to add your own. I already know “Anonymous” is going to add “This Blog Sucks But I Still Check it 6 times a Week.” And now, the list:


101 Things That Make Me Vomit

Why We Should Wash Our Hands After We Pee

10 Better Ways to Spend a Saturday Morning Than in Synagogue

The secrets of AOL IM: How to be someone youre not when talking to girls

Sweatpants: A Novel

Facial Hair - part two

When You're Hungry, You Should Eat

Secrets of Law School: Don't Go

Snood: Gross hair covering or addictive video game?

Candy is Better than Vegetables, No matter What Mom Says

I Started this Blog to Get Girls and its Just Not Working

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Blog Sucks But I Still Check it 6 times a Day

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people often overlook the importance of grooming themselves as a way to contribute to their overall good health. Poor personal Hygene can take years off your life. Here are just a few more tips on self grooming. You must groom your whole body including your legs, tailbone, and underbody if you want to do it right. Make sure to get your pitts, and all the crevices hiding under the many flaps of skin hanging all around your body.
Additionally, You must groom certain hairs from the skin outward to truly be effective in taking care of your hair and keeping it healthy. (If you can keep it at all - tip Comb through the unseen healthy hair and remove the shedding hair; this is what most selfgroomers do first before cutting the hair(body & otherwise). If you choose not to cut your body hair I greatly suggest braiding it until it grows into dreadlocks. This will keep the bacteria from spreading to other regions of your body. You normally want to groom yourself all at once however some have so much hair that it is easier to do a little at a time each day. If you feel you just don't have the time or desire to do it yourself, either ask your sister for help or call the professionals. You know you are well mannered when you will sit still and allow a professional to perform regular grooming and maintenence without any fuss. Go ahead - pamper yourself - you will love yourself for it, and you'll feel great about it too. Hope this was helpful.

You can get more self grooming tips by visiting my site at http://www.I am a grooming-tool.info/

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home