Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Oh Yeah, I Forgot We Have a Blog

by singerz

Ok, Ok. No fanfare, no hugs and kisses, no screaming in adoration, no girls throwing undergarments in my direction. They smell, and they need to be washed. I am back. With a vengeance. Actually, I’m not really the vengeful type. Except against fat women who shove their asses into slim subway seats next to me and ruin my ride to work.

Question. How does Archie (of Archie comics) have two of the hottest comic book women out there (aside from Wonder-woman who is Wonder-ful and this woman named Chi Zing from a strange Chinese comic book I sometimes pick up when I am in Chinatown) fighting over him?? The guy has lighter skin than Mink, is a goofy redhead, and says things like “Golly gee” and “Guffaw.” His best friends are a dick named Reggie and an imbecile named Jughead. What do these girls see in him? And we all know who he should end up with anyway…Veronica. Her Dad is rich.

In Zev news, I am now working. Also, I need vacation. I’m thinking about going to an Island. Thousand Island. Joking. But not really. Delicious, on a deli sandwich with potato chips and some sauerkraut.

Is it weird that in the bathroom at my office, a law office, there is a sign that reads “Employees must wash their hands before returning to work”? FYI, I don’t work in a gross kosher bagel store. Then again, maybe it is weird that I think it is weird to want people to wash their hands. Would you want to meet your lawyer for the first time, and shake his unwashed potty hand? Me neither. Turns out it’s a good sign to have up.

I have so much more to tell you, dear readers. You missed my most fun summer EVER (I had mono and took the Bar exam) and I met a man on the street who looked like a woman. Crazy. But I will save these adventures for another time, and will end with this: The End.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you seriously dissing Juggie??? he's the only reason i ever read those comics!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Duddes02 said...

Juggie is a moron.

The whole scenerio does not make sense.

About now, both of the girls should realize they are never getting a commitment.



Singer Z-Are you glad that your lover moved up to NY to be with u?

I wish both of you health, wealth, and hapiness. (is that the phrase?)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Duddes02 said...

*happiness.

Forgive my error

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back again. The thousand Island thing is so borsht belt it was like Alan King rose from the grave and had sex with Ethel Merman and she crapped out a butt baby which was that joke.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel stupider for having read your blog. Thanks.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Gablowo said...

Dearest singahZ,

what about cheryl? she was by far the hottest (maybe that's because i'm partial to good hair, but still) and from the other town ie archie did NOT know her his whole entire life. i think archie should have ditched the first two clowns and eloped with cheryl. in related news, on halloween i dressed up in a bitchin' red wig and named my red wigged alter ego cheryl. it was good times.

also i would like to add that this blog is fantabulous. soon u will have to check out mine (its my blog and thus it shall be called the gaBlog). hollerr.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home