Friday, December 23, 2005

I'm about to go on strike too

By Mink

Last night I watched someone get arrested outside a bar in downtown bmore. I don't know if this makes me a disturbed individual but I kept inching closer to get a better view and to listen to the whole interaction between the two cops and the young intoxicated lad....Piecing together what I saw and heard the young man was kicked out of a bar for fighting, then tried to kick down the door to get back in, and then began physically resisting the cops.......I was heading to my car about to head home but my legs just froze and I started staring at the scene the same way I generally stare non-discreetly at lovely looking ladies. Eventually (maybe 3 hours later) I finally walked away, and began to wonder why I absolutely cannot turn away from: arrests, fights, bad car accidents, and most disturbing of all the Baltimore Orioles.


Note: The NY strike and the Zevie strike may be over but I'm starting my own little blog strike on Sunday......If anyone wants to join me I'll be in the Bahamas staring for hours at scantily clad girls on the beach while trying not to become the guy that is stared at by idiots like me for getting arrested or getting involved in a rumble.....Back to work Zev.

R.I.P. ELROD

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I secretly enjoy the vibrations while i ride on the subway, and I just pretend to read.
(shout-out to Random Girl, it is so random meeting you here, sup?)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that funny?

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i secretly enjoy car's heated seats. i just pretend i'm cold.
(holla back at Random Guy, wassup u sexy thang)

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sexbased dialogue is the most interesting part of this blog

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... wellbutrin xl headache Domain biology c 297820 dutch ovens 2 Gambar land rover Cordele rv camping georgia cody wyoming bed and breakfast penis facts Alaska debt consolidation legal breast implants special stores Hiking aid kit Insurance public house Diet eczema Island house resort grand camen Camping camping hiking backpacking

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home